Protecting your data, privacy and personal information is very important to J Hughes Wedding Stationery. Customers should feel secure when using the Services.
When visiting J Hughes Wedding Stationery website at www.jhughesweddingstationery.co.uk (our " Website"), using our application (our " App") or using any of the services offered via the Website or the App (the " Services"), you will be asked to indicate your acknowledgment of, and where applicable your consent to, the practices described in this policy.
J Hughes Wedding Stationery Website contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of those third party websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or processing of your personal information. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to such third party websites.
Information we may collect.
1. We may collect and process the following data about you:Information that you provide to us. You will be asked to provide us with your information when you: fill in forms on our Website or App, or correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise; register to use our Services, emails or other marketing materials; use the Services; report a problem with our Services.
3. Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Website or our App we may automatically collect the following information; however, this information cannot be used to identify you:
- device-specific information, such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information;
- technical information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and analytical purposes;
- details of your visits to our Website and App, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website and App (including date and time), length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and
- information showing us from which app store you downloaded our App.
How we use your information and justification of use.
Use of personal information under EU data protection laws must be justified under one of a number of legal "grounds" and we are required to set out the ground in respect of each use of your personal data in this policy. These are the principal grounds that justify our use of your information:
• Consent : where you have consented to our use of your information (you are providing explicit, informed, freely given consent, in relation to any such use and may withdraw your consent in the circumstance detailed below by notifying us);
• Contract performance : where your information is necessary to enter into or perform our contract with you;
• Legal obligation : where we need to use your information to comply with our legal obligations;
• Legitimate interests : where we use your information to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights; and
• Legal claims : where your information if necessary for us to defend, prosecute or make a claim against you or a third party.
Any personal data that J Hughes Wedding Stationery collects from you (including names, email addresses, telephone number, home address) is only stored as part of our contract together, invoicing and order forms information.
We will not sell your personal data (or any other data you provide us with) to third-parties.
Types of Information Collected, Uses of that Information and Justification
Email address, first name, surname, home address used to provide you with quotes, order forms, invoices which you request from us, and to use our Services. and fulfil Contract performance.
Email address, first name, surname, home address, product choices and customization, and Website chat history. To provide you with the Services and deliver goods to home or work addresses. Contract performance.
How long we retain your personal data
We will hold the above information for as long as is necessary in order to provide you with the Services, deal with any specific issues that may raise, or otherwise as is required by law or any relevant regulatory body. Once your contract has been fulfilled, we shall delete the personal data relating to your account within 30 days. Some personal data may need to be retained for longer than this to ensure J Hughes Wedding Stationery can comply with applicable laws and internal compliance procedures, such as retaining your home address for invoicing and order forms. After this any information is securely destroyed.